Fun Factory Menstrual Cup – 2 Size Kit
Simple. Healthy. Period.
- Comes with FUN CUP SIZE A & SIZE B
- Holds 4-6x as much as a tampon
- Comfortable design that fits your body
- Reusable and easy to clean
- Save money on tampons and pads
- Includes an antimicrobical bag
- 5,3 cm; Ø 4 cm; 20 ml (A) and 5,8 cm; Ø 4,3 cm; 30 ml (B)
This product is in stock!
Discretion is key, you can rest assured that no one will know what is in the package or who is it from.
All our orders are wrapped in paper bags and go into a plain box or Non-transparent courier bag.
Only your name will be one the package, no Allure sensuality Emporium branding!
And there is no invoice in or on the parcel (that we email you separately).
So you can feel confident when getting your order shipped to your home or even to your work place.
We deliver anywhere in South Africa and we have different delivery options for you to choose from
- Free delivery for orders over R750 will be with Door to Door couriers so make sure someone is home
- Door to Door couriers R135 again someone needs to sign on it
- PostNet to PostNet R99 you can collect from a PostNet of your choice you’ll be notified via SMS when the parcel arrives so make sure you give us your correct contact number
- Collection – if you are in Cape Town you may collect from our shop in Milnerton during working hours
It is easy to make payment with the variety of secure payment methods that we have
- Debit card
- Credit card
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) / direct bank deposit (you’ll need to send us proof of payment)
- SnapSacan – Just scan the QR code and pay (you will need a SnapScan App for that)
- PayFlex – Checkout with PayFlex using your Visa or Master Card (Debit, Credit, or Cheque) and pay only 25% of the purchase price today. Your order will be shipped immediately. And you pay the rest over 6-weeks at no additional cost
- SiD – Instant EFT
Sorry, no cash on delivery.
Fun Factory’s new FUN CUP takes the hassle out of your period. Save time, money, and mental energy with a menstrual cup you can leave in safely all day! The silicone cup sits in your vagina comfortably and unnoticeably, leaving you free to go about your life. Plus, You never have to ask around for a tampon again!
The menstrual cup holds 4 to 6 times as much fluid as a tampon. This kit even comes in two sizes, for lighter days and heavier days. When you’re ready, just empty it, wash it out, put it back in, and go back to not thinking about your period. How awesome is that!?
How long you leave it in depends on your flow, but the FUN CUP's impressive capacity means that even someone with a heavy period can go a lot longer between trips to the bathroom. If you think you’ll start your period soon, you can even use a little lube and pop it in ahead of time, so you don’t have to worry about sprinting to the bathroom in time to save your cute underwear.
Are you using disposable menstrual products? Your vagina has a sizeable carbon footprint, creating up to 140 kilograms of waste over a lifetime. By contrast, the medical grade silicone FUN CUP only needs to be replaced once every few years. Go ahead, save the Earth!
The Fun Cups pay for themselves within a few months and you can keep using them safely for years.
The FUN CUP is shaped to curve with your body, and the thickness of the silicone varies accordingly. The rim is thicker and firmer, to keep your cup reliably in place. The tapered tip is also steady, for easy adjustment. In the middle, the silicone is softer and thinner than that of other cups, so it conforms to the shape of your body, for maximum comfort.
Sex is better when you’re not all dried out from using a tampon or sticky from using a pad. While tampons can leave micro-tears in your vagina, the FUN CUP keeps your vagina healthy and ready for action. If you’re not doing serious penetration you might not even have to take the menstrual cup out. The FUN CUP is great for oral, light fingering, strapping on a harness, and more.
Fun Factory Menstrual Cup – More Info
- Comes with an antimicrobial bag
- Great for active people - run, swim and dance
- Awesome for your sexual health
- Eco-friendly and cuts down on waste
- Lightly textured for easy grip
- Lasts for years with proper care
- Non-porous and hypoallergenic
- Designed and handcrafted in Germany
- Body-safe materials and 100% medical grade silicone
WHICH CUP SHOULD I CHOOSE?
Below are your options for light flow, heavier flow and the Explore Kit if you’re unsure.
SIZE A – Smaller (5,3 cm; Ø 4 cm; 20 ml) Firmer silicone for greater control when placing and adjusting a smaller cup.
Good for: lighter flow, folks who are nervous about using something larger, women younger than 30.
SIZE B – Larger (5,8 cm; Ø 4,3 cm; 30 ml) Softer silicone for a comfortable fit that holds a heavy flow without feeling intrusive.
Good for: heavy flow, women who are older than 30 and/or have given vaginal birth.
EXPLORE KIT (1 SIZE A & 1 SIZE B)
Good for: women who don’t know what size they should choose or want one cup for lighter days and one for heavy days.
WHAT ABOUT TSS?
TSS is very rare, both in general and with menstrual product use. It is very dangerous and can also be deadly under some circumstances without treatment. TSS can occur for any one of several reasons and is caused by toxic strains of bacteria entering the bloodstream.
Symptoms of TSS:
- sudden fever
- shivering attack
- muscular pain
- drop in blood pressure
If symptoms appear, take the FUN CUP out and go to the doctor. Make sure to tell the doctor that you used an insertable menstrual product. If you have had TSS before, it is not recommended that you use the FUN CUP. To reduce risk of TSS please follow instructions for use. In general, we recommend consulting with your doctor before using a new menstrual product.
Please be aware that your FUN CUP’s colour may change with sustained use. Body fluids can affect colour over time, especially blood, as it is rich in iron. If you notice a difference, there’s nothing wrong with your cup. It’s just your body doing its thing.
Carefully clean the product before first use and after each use with warm water and a mild soap. The CLEANER is especially suited for cleaning erotic toys as well as for gently washing genital areas.
A few drops of lube make it easier and more pleasant to insert the FUN CUP. We recommend a water-based lubricant.
NOTE: Contact with oils and creams (sunscreen, edible oil, lip balm, etc.) may cause irreversible damage to the control unit and the entire toy.