Menstrual Cup – 2 Size Kit
Simple. Healthy. Period.
- Comes with FUN CUP SIZE A & SIZE B
- Holds 4-6x as much as a tampon
- Comfortable design that fits your body
- Reusable and easy to clean
- Save money on tampons and pads
- Includes an antimicrobical bag
- 5,3 cm; Ø 4 cm; 20 ml (A) and 5,8 cm; Ø 4,3 cm; 30 ml (B)
- Delivery is free for orders over R650.
- Discreet packaging.
- Couriers door to door,Postnet to postnet, post office counter
- Collection available from our shop in Milnerton.
Fun Factory’s new FUN CUP takes the hassle out of your period. Save time, money, and mental energy with a menstrual cup you can leave in safely all day! The silicone cup sits in your vagina comfortably and unnoticeably, leaving you free to go about your life. Plus, You never have to ask around for a tampon again! The menstrual cup holds 4 to 6 times as much fluid as a tampon. This kit even comes in two sizes, for lighter days and heavier days. When you’re ready, just empty it, wash it out, put it back in, and go back to not thinking about your period. How awesome is that!? How long you leave it in depends on your flow, but the FUN CUP's impressive capacity means that even someone with a heavy period can go a lot longer between trips to the bathroom. If you think you’ll start your period soon, you can even use a little lube and pop it in ahead of time, so you don’t have to worry about sprinting to the bathroom in time to save your cute underwear. Are you using disposable menstrual products? Your vagina has a sizeable carbon footprint, creating up to 140 kilograms of waste over a lifetime. By contrast, the medical grade silicone FUN CUP only needs to be replaced once every few years. Go ahead, save the Earth! The Fun Cups pay for themselves within a few months and you can keep using them safely for years. The FUN CUP is shaped to curve with your body, and the thickness of the silicone varies accordingly. The rim is thicker and firmer, to keep your cup reliably in place. The tapered tip is also steady, for easy adjustment. In the middle, the silicone is softer and thinner than that of other cups, so it conforms to the shape of your body, for maximum comfort.
SEXSex is better when you’re not all dried out from using a tampon or sticky from using a pad. While tampons can leave micro-tears in your vagina, the FUN CUP keeps your vagina healthy and ready for action. If you’re not doing serious penetration you might not even have to take the menstrual cup out. The FUN CUP is great for oral, light fingering, strapping on a harness, and more.
Fun Factory Menstrual Cup – More Info
- Comes with an antimicrobial bag
- Great for active people - run, swim and dance
- Awesome for your sexual health
- Eco-friendly and cuts down on waste
- Lightly textured for easy grip
- Lasts for years with proper care
- Non-porous and hypoallergenic
- Designed and handcrafted in Germany
- Body-safe materials and 100% medical grade silicone
WHAT ABOUT TSS?TSS is very rare, both in general and with menstrual product use. It is very dangerous and can also be deadly under some circumstances without treatment. TSS can occur for any one of several reasons and is caused by toxic strains of bacteria entering the bloodstream. Symptoms of TSS:
- sudden fever
- shivering attack
- muscular pain
- drop in blood pressure