We blogged about the top 5 female sexual fantasies last month (in case you missed it, you can go read it here). We all know that men are quite fascinated with sex and their crown jewels, so it would make sense that we gave you insight about their sexual fantasies as well.
Strangely enough, there is some overlap between what men and women daydream about. In no particular order, we give you the top 5 silent reveries.
- No surprise here! Sometimes men want a sexual experience that is totally unpretentious and closes off the feelings they may have about a long-term partner. The fantasy is more about a wanton act than it is relational.
- Voyeurism is “the practise of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity”. Men are naturally visual, which makes porn a natural hit with them. But aside from that, the fantasy can involve watching himself have sex with someone (mirrors), and sometimes it’s about watching someone he knows or thinks is attractive doing the act. Voyeurism allows the voyeur to stay distanced and can provide a feeling of control.
- This fantasy usually involves a partner wearing a uniform or something skimpy, only to take it off later. Some dancing and acting may be needed, and the players usually end up having a good romp. Role play helps with communication skills and will add spice to any drab relationship, so guys, this is definitely one you can try out!
- Exotic places. Men don’t necessarily want to have kinky sex in Fiji or the Maldives (although that would be nice too), but we’re talking here about public locations like bar counters, public restrooms, movie theatres and the backseat of his convertible. Or Prius. The feeling of doing something wrong and getting away with it is the fuel that stokes this fire.
- Older, experienced women. Older women know their bodies quite well and know men’s bodies better than the younger ladies do. The sex is incredible because there are no inhibitions. This fantasy may include being wined and dined, then whisking off to a luxury apartment for no strings attached sex.
How to make your fantasy a reality
A fantasy can be acted out as long as you have a willing partner. Once you have unreserved approval, the only thing you need is the gear to equip you for your act. It can be costume hire, kinky toys or accommodation hire. The possibilities are endless. Start basic, and you can build up to an extraordinary fantasy, and perhaps the best sex of your life!