Get the best rabbit vibrator for you
If you’re in the market for something to spice up your sex life, the rabbit vibrator could be hopping good fun! Easy to use for solo or coupled sex play, the rabbit sex toy has been around since the 1990s and is incredibly popular for singles and couples.
What is a rabbit vibrator/what does a rabbit vibrator do?
Rabbit vibrators are popular because they offer both (G-Spot) and clitoral stimulation – at.the.same.time.
The shaft is inserted for internal play, while the “bunny ears” sit on either side of the clitoris, providing a vibrating sensation that is sure to delight.
With dual sensation happening on two major erogenous zones, most women experience intense blended orgasms with the rabbit.
Because all our rabbit vibrators are made with 100% body-safe materials, they are safe to use and really easy to clean.
How to pick your first rabbit vibrator
Not all rabbit vibrators are created equal. When choosing your first one, do some research into user ratings and reviews, to assure yourself of quality and also get a sense of whether or not they will give you the type of pleasure you’re looking for. For instance, you may or may not be concerned about how loud a vibrator is, whether or not it can be used under water, whether it comes with an app, what the battery requirements are, etc. Here are some helpful questions to ask:
- Once you have found a few that you’re interested in, look at the size and dimensions and make sure you are comfortable with them
- Colour – this seems to be a big point of discussion for a lot of women. There are so many colours (from nudes and neutrals to hot pink and neons) and what you choose really depends on your taste
- Speed settings and power. Most modern vibrators are USB rechargeable so that you can rechange on-the-go, but there are some battery-operated options out there, so confirm that the one you want to buy has the best option for you
- Check that you are happy with the material used. Many rabbit vibrators are made with silicone, skin-safe rubber or plastic. Each has its benefits – plastic is firmest, while silicone is little more flexible and offers a more realistic skin-feel. Skin-safe rubber is the softest and most flexible of all the materials. It’s really up to how you want to use it!
- Some women have no qualms about having a buzzer that can clearly be heard from the other room, but others would prefer a little more discretion. Look for quiet vibrators that are 40db or below. User ratings could really help inform you of this.
- Water resistance. Due to the nature of the materials used, most rabbit vibrators are splash-proof at the very least. But if you are looking for more submersive play, be sure to check the specs.
How to use a rabbit vibrator
You’ve reached the most fun part of our article! Here is a short explainer on how to get going with your new rabbit sex toy:
- Gently rub your clitoris between the two rabbit ears and get into a position that’s comfortable
- Turn them on using the buttons and enjoy the delicious buzz
- If you’re ready to move to the next level, gently insert the shaft
- When you’re comfortable, turn on the shaft’s vibrator using the buttons; if there are control options that you can use to adjust speed and intensity (as most good rabbit vibrators should have!) then use them to fine-tune to your preference
- Enjoy to the max!
- Get a decent lube or enhancer to help get things going
- Some rabbit vibrators come with additional settings for extra-fun play. If you’re into a little variety, consider getting one that has a beaded shaft or thrusting function.
Add a partner. Ask your playmate to take control and let the fun begin!
How to store your rabbit vibrator
Along with hygiene, keeping your sex toy clean will ensure that the material and motor stay in shape – this will improve its longevity. Most rabbit vibrators are really easy to clean. You can use a sex toy cleaner or a gentle soap with a bit of water. Make sure any batteries are removed or, if it has a USB port, that this is protected from direct contact with the soapy mix.
Once you have cleaned your toy, wipe it down with a towel and then leave to air-dry completely before packing it away.
When storing your vibrator, keep it away from direct heat, sunlight and animals.
Where can I buy a rabbit vibrator in Cape Town
At Allure Sensuality, we are committed to stocking only the best quality sex toys. You can shop directly in-store or purchase a rabbit vibrator from our secure and discreet online shop.
If you choose to visit us in-store, we’d be happy to answer any of your questions or show you some of our demo models. Our consultations happen in a safe, private environment.
All online purchases are shipped in discreet packaging and can be delivered directly to your door. Browse for your perfect rabbit vibrator and get your thrill on today.
Showing 1–24 of 38 results
Swan SilverR2,280.00 Add to cart
Sweet Smile Fancy Rabbit VibratorR1,100.00 Add to cart
Soraya 2-AquaR4,550.00 Add to cart
Swan BlackR1,656.00 Add to cart
FiFi – Rabbit VibratorR2,385.00 Add to cart
OUT OF STOCK
Greedy girlR1,695.00 Read more
Gvibe 2 – Anatomical MassagerR1,705.00 – R2,100.00 Select options
Fun factory Tiger G5 VibratorR2,070.00 Select options
OUT OF STOCK
Fun Factory Amorino Mini VibratorR1,555.00 Read more
Lelo Ina 2R3,695.00 Add to cart
Fun Factory Miss Bi – Mini Rabbit VibratorR2,235.00 Select options
Bwild Deluxe BunnyR955.00 Select options
Bwild Classic BunnyR680.00 Select options
We Vibe Unite – Couple VibratorR1,925.00 Add to cart
Swan Wonderlust Harmony Rabbit VibratorR1,125.00 Select options
Bwild Classic Marine by BswishR680.00 Select options
OUT OF STOCK
Happy Rabbit- Beaded G spot VibratorR2,180.00 Read more
OUT OF STOCK
Happy Rabbit – Curve VibratorR1,770.00 Read more
Happy Rabbit – G-Spot VibratorR1,885.00 Add to cart
Happy Rabbit – Slimline Curve VibratorR1,465.00 Add to cart
Happy Rabbit – Slimline G spot VibratorR1,465.00 Add to cart
Happy Rabbit – Slimline Realistic VibratorR1,465.00 Add to cart
Happy Rabbit – Triple CurveR2,235.00 Add to cart
BeauMents FlexxioR2,510.00 Select options